Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Going to ST experience tomorrow

I Bleed Ford Blue

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
23 Rapid Red Explorer ST
I'm leaving in the morning to head to Asheville for the ST experience. Driving day is Tuesday, the 11th. Anyone else going to be there? This will be my second time attending in Asheville.

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Enjoy. My wife and I really enjoyed the experience when we went to it.

Autoworker

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Have fun, A nice little vacation if you spend a few days.

23 Explorer ST

Firefighter/EMT
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Ford Explorer ST
I live here in Asheville and got the card in the mail for this.
We are thinking of signing up.
Is it worth it to attend?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 ST
I live here in Asheville and got the card in the mail for this.
We are thinking of signing up.
Is it worth it to attend?

Go over to the Ag Center parking lot tomorrow and watch the festivities. It should make it easy for you to decide. :ROFLMAO:

23 Explorer ST

Firefighter/EMT
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Ford Explorer ST
Go over to the Ag Center parking lot tomorrow and watch the festivities. It should make it easy for you to decide. :ROFLMAO:
So that’s where they do this thing at the AG center?
Never knew where they done this at in Asheville
Thanks.

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 ST
So that’s where they do this thing at the AG center?
Never knew where they done this at in Asheville
Thanks.

It‘s a Blue Ridge Parkway cruise in the morning, then lunch, then driving antics at the Ag Center in the afternoon. If it were only the ability to drive someone else’s ST like you stole it, it would be well worth the price of admission.

23 Explorer ST

Firefighter/EMT
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Ford Explorer ST
It‘s a Blue Ridge Parkway cruise in the morning, then lunch, then driving antics at the Ag Center in the afternoon. If it were only the ability to drive someone else’s ST like you stole it, it would be well worth the price of admission.
I appreciate the info.

powerboatr

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST
Keep us posted
I am trying to decide on which location..NC. is looking better.
Post up some pics

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 ST
FYI, There is someone in the classifieds here that wants to buy a pair of the Black "ST" badge sets.
As they can only be gotten at the ST experience event from participants, you can make a quick buck if you dont want to keep yours!
Also, if somehow you get your hands on extras, there'll be more $$ in it for you - I'll take a set too haha! (seriously)

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST
Amazon sells knock off black ST badges. Also other colors as well. Just ordered black out Ford badges from Ford for mine, putting them on when I have the ST badges after my ST SUV experience next month. I can't speak for the quality of the Amazon badges, though. My car is black with everything except the Ford badges and ST badges black. Ordered tinted plate covers, too. The badges will certainly complete the look.

powerboatr

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST
FYI, There is someone in the classifieds here that wants to buy a pair of the Black "ST" badge sets.
As they can only be gotten at the ST experience event from participants, you can make a quick buck if you dont want to keep yours!
Also, if somehow you get your hands on extras, there'll be more $$ in it for you - I'll take a set too haha! (seriously)
And here i am ..wanting to remove the st badge, but that starts a crescendo of changing wheels, etc.

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 ST
Please tell us you had an absolute BLAST!

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST
My turn is this week. Driving to Ashville Thursday. Drive day is Friday, spending at least one extra night. We haven't decided if we want to do Saturday night also, yet. Ran into a guy two weeks ago with the black ST badges on his red ST. He'd been two months ago. Basically confirmed that it's a great time we won't regret and spending at least one extra night is a must, if you can do it. My wife has wanted to do The Biltmore Estate for a couple years, so Ashville was an easy choice. Anyone else heading down for Friday?

23 Explorer ST

Firefighter/EMT
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Ford Explorer ST
My turn is this week. Driving to Ashville Thursday. Drive day is Friday, spending at least one extra night. We haven't decided if we want to do Saturday night also, yet. Ran into a guy two weeks ago with the black ST badges on his red ST. He'd been two months ago. Basically confirmed that it's a great time we won't regret and spending at least one extra night is a must, if you can do it. My wife has wanted to do The Biltmore Estate for a couple years, so Ashville was an easy choice. Anyone else heading down for Friday?
Biltmore Estate is a great place to visit. Been there numerous times of course I live here so it’s easy for me to visit.
Just plan on getting there early and make sure you have good walking shoes because you will walk a lot of miles exploring the house and property. Lol
Just avoid East, West and downtown Asheville unless you want to be bombarded with homeless druggies.
They are literally on every street intersections in those areas.
Best of luck at the event and take lots of pics to share on here.

powerboatr

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST
Biltmore Estate is a great place to visit. Been there numerous times of course I live here so it’s easy for me to visit.
Just plan on getting there early and make sure you have good walking shoes because you will walk a lot of miles exploring the house and property. Lol
Just avoid East, West and downtown Asheville unless you want to be bombarded with homeless druggies.

That's an ad campaign. Sounds like areas of Austin and Dallas to avoid.
Sad these great places are over run eith crap

23 Explorer ST

Firefighter/EMT
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Ford Explorer ST
That's an ad campaign. Sounds like areas of Austin and Dallas to avoid.
Sad these great places are over run eith crap
Yep and the bleeding heart liberals here in Asheville keep catering to these people giving them money and free needles.
These homeless individuals will tell you straight out that they don’t want any help getting back on their feet and choose to live like this.
So pitiful!

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST

My wife had an employee go in '23, she's wanted to go since. She really wants to go for the Christmas decorations, but this experience doesn't run then. We plan to go back, probably in '25 for Christmas. Last year we really had to much going on, this year, well, not sure we want to go twice in a few months. After we've been there, we might change our mind.

I'm just trying really hard to talk myself out of bringing the tools and supplies to change the ST badges Thursday night. :) I did the Ford badges already. Want to complete the blacked out look.

Has anyone done the Range Rover Experience?

23 Explorer ST

Firefighter/EMT
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Ford Explorer ST
My wife had an employee go in '23, she's wanted to go since. She really wants to go for the Christmas decorations, but this experience doesn't run then. We plan to go back, probably in '25 for Christmas. Last year we really had to much going on, this year, well, not sure we want to go twice in a few months. After we've been there, we might change our mind.

I'm just trying really hard to talk myself out of bringing the tools and supplies to change the ST badges Thursday night. :) I did the Ford badges already. Want to complete the blacked out look.

Has anyone done the Range Rover Experience?
Christmas at Biltmore house is beautiful. They really go all out fixing the place up.