Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Getting closer!

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST
Our dealer was able to secure a dealer trade, it showed up yesterday. Can't wait to take it for a drive. Haven't driven a ST yet, a few 4cylinders, but not the 3.0TT. After parking our current '19 Expedtion next to it, I hope we won't regret the downsizing. Have owned 4 Expeditions with an Edge between the first and second. Had 2 Explorers in the late '90's with the 4.0 V6. image0.jpeg image1.jpeg

Cajun Heat

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Our dealer was able to secure a dealer trade, it showed up yesterday. Can't wait to take it for a drive. Haven't driven a ST yet, a few 4cylinders, but not the 3.0TT. After parking our current '19 Expedtion next to it, I hope we won't regret the downsizing. Have owned 4 Expeditions with an Edge between the first and second. Had 2 Explorers in the late '90's with the 4.0 V6. View attachment 17449 View attachment 17448
Congratulations and welcome.

Reactions
I don’t think you will miss it. I’ve owned a new 2020 and now a 2022 love them both. Congrats!