Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Get a computer on your screen

Reactions
I found this and put it in my car and it actually works. The website is streamtoyourcar.com

it uses and is compatible with all apple play cars. The only negative I’ve found so far, your phone won’t connect via Bluetooth. There is a USB port on the back which can be used for an extra drive, or phone. I haven’t tried connecting my phone yet, to make sure hands free still works. Also it can be a little finicky on button presses.
needs to connect to phone or car’s hotspot for internet access. Tried it multiple time playing YouTube while driving. I mean, my passenger tested it to see if it would play while driving cause I, obviously, don’t watch videos while driving. <grin>

802AB3D6-14CC-4E08-BABE-B14764B181A6.jpeg

Attachments

rnc

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
I hope to hell you don't kill someone.

OP
B
Reactions
Thread Starter #3
I hope to hell you don't kill someone.
I don't really "watch" videos, that'd be stupid. I do listen to things that are more podcasts, than video. But, I already did that on my phone.

rnc

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Right <grin>

Reactions
I found this and put it in my car and it actually works. The website is streamtoyourcar.com

it uses and is compatible with all apple play cars. The only negative I’ve found so far, your phone won’t connect via Bluetooth. There is a USB port on the back which can be used for an extra drive, or phone. I haven’t tried connecting my phone yet, to make sure hands free still works. Also it can be a little finicky on button presses.
needs to connect to phone or car’s hotspot for internet access. Tried it multiple time playing YouTube while driving. I mean, my passenger tested it to see if it would play while driving cause I, obviously, don’t watch videos while driving. <grin>

View attachment 6468
Did you get this to work?

OP
B
Reactions
Thread Starter #8
I don’t think it would work with PlayStation. No real inputs.

Reactions
link the carbon inlay! looks sharp.