Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Full-length Cargo Mat?

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Carbonized Gray Explorer ST
I do a lot of hauling in my ST and the second and third row seats remain down most of the time. Is anyone aware of a cargo mat that covers both the second and third row seat sections? I've seen plenty that cover just the third row and back but none that cover the entire Explorer cargo area.

Reactions
I do a lot of hauling in my ST and the second and third row seats remain down most of the time. Is anyone aware of a cargo mat that covers both the second and third row seat sections? I've seen plenty that cover just the third row and back but none that cover the entire Explorer cargo area.
A Horse Stall Mat from Tractor Supply works great! It is 4' x 6', but a little heavy.

OP
ChasBG
Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Carbonized Gray Explorer ST
Thread Starter #3
A Horse Stall Mat from Tractor Supply works great! It is 4' x 6', but a little heavy.
Yeah, 94lbs and they are 3/4" thick. I've been using the mat that goes behind the third row to lay across the second row seats when they are down but I would like to have a better solution. I've got some concepts but haven't bought or started fabricating anything yet.

Reactions
Yeah, 94lbs and they are 3/4" thick. I've been using the mat that goes behind the third row to lay across the second row seats when they are down but I would like to have a better solution. I've got some concepts but haven't bought or started fabricating anything yet.
I cut it up into 3 sections (using a Sawzall) so I can use the seats when needed...easier to handle that way too! Also, stuff doesn't slide around on it.