Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Front Sway Bar

Reactions
I have rear Steed sway bar at the stiffest setting and H & R lowering springs. It feels like what rolling does happen in tight corning is coming from the front. Does anyone else have that experience? As far as I know, their is no after-market front sway bar. Would Steeda being willing to design a front bar if they see enough interest?

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
One member said Steeda wasn't planning on a FSB. AFE is designing a matching front and rear sway bar currently, using @Clears as the testbed.

Reactions
One member said Steeda wasn't planning on a FSB. AFE is designing a matching front and rear sway bar currently, using @Clears as the testbed.
I can only speak as to aFe and they are doing a matched set (front and rear). They are looking at a release date of around June / July. So far there is a noticeable difference over stock. I haven't truly flogged it yet, but it's definitely a big improvement over stock.