Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Front seat quality

Tony L

Reactions
I notice today after getting my ST back from the body shop the drivers seat seemed like it wasn’t tucked in or finished quite right. Looking closer at it and it looks like the material has ripped or not been sewn correctly. Anybody else noticed this?

Attachments

Reactions
I noticed a lot of the clips that hold the plastic onto the rear of the front seats were not snapped in. I could even see the side airbag assembly on the passenger side. i was able to snap them back in myself but I'll keep an eye on them still.

Reactions
I have nearly the same issue on my ST. Seat flap has to be tucked in at times. I plan to have it fixed under warranty

hbalek

Reactions
I have nearly the same issue on my ST. Seat flap has to be tucked in at times. I plan to have it fixed under warranty
Not to mention the damn noise when turning in the seat cushion. If you turn fast the seat clicks.

Explorer ST Posts