Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

FP Tune or ZFG?

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 ST
Winfield got me squared away even though it was Father’s Day. I sent the logs over night after getting my intercooler installed and had V2 by the am. Went out to eat with the fam and logged on the way back and were already complete. The power is effortless, and the trans changes seamlessly... Reminds me of the ZF's in the bimmers. Quality work and prompt timing. What’s the old adage? Availability is the best ability.

Last edited:
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Winfield got me squared away even though it was Father’s Day. I sent the logs over night after getting my intercooler installed and had V2 by the am. Went out to eat with the fam and logged on the way back and were already complete. The power is effortless, and the trans changes seamlessly... Reminds me of the ZF's in the bimmers. Quality work and prompt timing. What’s the old adage? Availability is the best ability.
You're preaching to the choir with me!