Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Ford Explorer ST Vehicle Order Tracking

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Welcome

dtmenace

Reactions
I’m contemplating canceling my order and going for a ‘22. Curious about the new color options (the dark green is amazing - on another model).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions
what's the latest anyone has a '21 coming, mines scheduled for first week Sept

Reactions
Mine is scheduled for the second week in October, the dealer told me the 10th but that's a Sunday hah so I just assume that week.

STmtn

U.S. Coast Guard Veteran
Reactions
Happy Birthday to Me!!! Order confirmed June 8th. Today moved to "In production" and have a window sticker. Let's see how it goes over the next couple days... hopefully move to the next stage and not get "stuck" in production.

Reactions
Woot Woot! Happy bday too!

Maybe that means mine is only a few weeks behind you as my order was confirmed on June 25th. Did you have an original production date before or no? Just curious to see if Ford might be ahead of the original schedule.... wishful thinking!

STmtn

U.S. Coast Guard Veteran
Reactions
Thank you! Kind of cool that the date at the bottom of the winder sticker is my B-day. Had no original production date before. Today was a surprise!

Reactions
Thank you! Kind of cool that the date at the bottom of the winder sticker is my B-day. Had no original production date before. Today was a surprise!
View attachment 7568

The status of my ST has finally been updated as “In Production”. Also received the Window Sticker so now it seems real View attachment windowsticker.pdf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

STmtn

U.S. Coast Guard Veteran
Reactions
Looked at my window sticker today… date changed at the very bottom to 09-01-21
All other numbers and codes stayed the same.
If the “last four numbers” of blend number hold true 0901. Hopefully our car is on the line starting today

Reactions
In Production as well also have a window sticker.... now just hoping it doesn't sit in production for a long period of time.

STmtn

U.S. Coast Guard Veteran
Reactions
Update: Checked tracking today... now there is a date below the "In production" on the timeline:cool: 09-02-2021 and I have an est. delivery date showing now ... 10-01-2021 so moving along but ready to accept there might be delay at any point in this process... garage is getting prepped to accept this beauty.

STmtn

U.S. Coast Guard Veteran
Reactions
Update and getting excited!!! Tracking shows "Built" 09-05-2021 (est delivery shows 10-02-2021) Called dealer and they are showing arrival to them 09-27-2021
just moving along...:love:

Reactions
Ordered mine on 7-31-21 schedule for build 09-13-2021 my build is a bit different than most. its no extras added on standard without 401a or street packs etc.

Reactions
Lucky you! I only added Street Pack, Moonroof and roof-rack side rails. Everyones dates here is making me hopeful that the early October date my dealer told me might be pulled in, (fingers crossed)

Reactions
Lucky you! I only added Street Pack, Moonroof and roof-rack side rails. Everyones dates here is making me hopeful that the early October date my dealer told me might be pulled in, (fingers crossed)
yeah i have others reason for the quick turn around also. My 2020 limited is a lemon.

Reactions
Def not envious of that

Reactions
Ordered mine on 7-31-21 schedule for build 09-13-2021 my build is a bit different than most. its no extras added on standard without 401a or street packs etc.

yep mines similar, I think if you omit the options less chips, faster build, -Guyver Bio booster armor right!

Reactions
Kind of jealous. I ordered 4/12, got notification that it went into production last Tuesday, blend date shows yesterday and 966 but nothing updated on my window sticker yet, besides it now shows today’s date instead of 8/31/21.
ST with 401 package, tech package, street pack, 2nd row bench, and moonroof.
Can’t wait to sign up for the ST SUV experience!