Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Ford ST experience trip

Sbenis

Reactions
Went and did the Ford ST experience deal in Utah had a great time . If you get a chance it's a good time plus it's free so can't beat that. 20210816_091433.jpg

Last edited:

Shinji71289

Active Duty U.S. Army
Reactions
We’re you about yo pay to have another person do the experience? I was gunna have me and my wife go but it says one experience to the buy so i was thinking maybe you can pay extra ? To get a second seat it and second ST to get my wife the experience to

CapTom

U.S. Army Veteran
Firefighter/EMT
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
We’re you about yo pay to have another person do the experience? I was gunna have me and my wife go but it says one experience to the buy so i was thinking maybe you can pay extra ? To get a second seat it and second ST to get my wife the experience to
You don't get a second ST, but the invitation is for 2 people. You get to take turns driving during the drills they give you.

Shinji71289

Active Duty U.S. Army
Reactions
Oh ok that nice yeah i didn’t know if it was like one person can drive and that it. Thanks

Jshaffer3819

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Are there any open slots this year? For either place?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions
Last June, our whole family incorporated the ST Experience (Park City) into a 9 day 2700 mile road trip. My 18 yo son did the Experience with me. The experience was over the top. Major fun, learned a bunch of new things and pounded their car and not ours. We upgraded the hotel to a loft (beautiful property) and stayed an extra day. Note: I asked the leader if Ford was planning on something like this for the new Bronco and he said there are no plans for it as it’s not an “ST” product.

Reactions
One more thing...At the Experience they gave all of us a nice embroidered backpack with a bunch of goodies. Included was a set of black “ST” letters (factory ones are red) one each for the grill and rear lift gate. What is the purpose of these? Anybody know?

Reactions
One more thing...At the Experience they gave all of us a nice embroidered backpack with a bunch of goodies. Included was a set of black “ST” letters (factory ones are red) one each for the grill and rear lift gate. What is the purpose of these? Anybody know?
They are to swap out the red that come on the vehicle. I recently swapped them out.
https://www.explorerst.org/threads/what-have-you-done-to-your-st-today.889/post-31744

CGainz

Reactions
what do you have to do to register for the experience? I heard about this but the dealer ddn't know much on the registration process or that it existed :confused:

Dale5403

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Reactions
Vehicle
2021 ST
what do you have to do to register for the experience? I heard about this but the dealer ddn't know much on the registration process or that it existed :confused:
When I went looking for a slot, there were none. I kept looking and a week or two before the finally series of the year, three opened up in Asheville. I assume there had been cancellations. So, based on that, I’d suggest incorporating checking their site into your daily morning coffee ritual.

It seems you have one year from delivery to participate in the Experience. It’s about as much fun as you can have while dressed. Strangely, my dealer’s sales staff has no idea what the Experience is and doesn’t use it as part of the sales pitch. It’s gotta cost Ford a fortune!

CGainz

Reactions
When I went looking for a slot, there were none. I kept looking and a week or two before the finally series of the year, three opened up in Asheville. I assume there had been cancellations. So, based on that, I’d suggest incorporating checking their site into your daily morning coffee ritual.

It seems you have one year from delivery to participate in the Experience. It’s about as much fun as you can have while dressed. Strangely, my dealer’s sales staff has no idea what the Experience is and doesn’t use it as part of the sales pitch. It’s gotta cost Ford a fortune!
Thanks, I'll keep my eye open. Asheville is where I'd go since I'm in NYC. When is yours?

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 ST
Thanks, I'll keep my eye open. Asheville is where I'd go since I'm in NYC. When is yours?
We did it on 10/27 (registration and dinner) and 10/28 (the actual Experience). It’s amazing!!!!!!

CGainz

Reactions
We did it on 10/27 (registration and dinner) and 10/28 (the actual Experience). It’s amazing!!!!!!
Just reading that put a smile on my face. what was the cost for a second person?

GearHead_1

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
Exploder
A second person is no charge it simply limits your time behind the wheel as both will likely want to drive in the events.

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 ST
Just reading that put a smile on my face. what was the cost for a second person?
A second person is no charge it simply limits your time behind the wheel as both will likely want to drive in the events.
Actually, at least during our session, I didn’t receive any additional “wheel-time” in compensation for the time my wife didn’t use. She wasn’t terribly interested in driving, other than for the auto-parking (which I had to nag her into trying).

GearHead_1

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
Exploder
There was only one in our group that was a single. They let him have twice the time behind the wheel.

Nine29

Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2021 ST
Same here...Utah venue. I was there by myself and got to double the runs. Great time...highly recommend it!

GearHead_1

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
Exploder
Yeah, mine was in Park City too. When did you go, maybe it was you that was in our group?

Nine29

Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2021 ST
June 6th