Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

FS Ford Explorer mats -1st/2nd/3rd and trunk

Reactions
Held on to them and added to storage.

Last edited:
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST - Iconic Silver
Do you still have the mats available? I am really only interested in the 3rd row and cargo area, but understand if you want to sell together. Could you PM pricing shipped to 02333?

TGoodman

Doctor
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
I ordered mine from the official Ford Merch site and arrived 3 days later in perfect condition. The third row mats without the console is on back order so will go with weathertech for the 3rd row only.

Sgt1411

Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2021 ST
I bought the Ford OEM cargo area mat. I don't like it and wish I hadn't purchased it.

It's made of hard plastic so everything you put on it slides all over the place. Its ribbed so its not flat to lay things on. When it came in the box it was rolled up and the plastic kinks never sprung back to original shape. If I had the choice to buy again I would look for an aftermarket mat made of softer rubber that held things in place.

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 ST
I bought the Ford OEM cargo area mat. I don't like it and wish I hadn't purchased it.

It's made of hard plastic so everything you put on it slides all over the place. Its ribbed so its not flat to lay things on. When it came in the box it was rolled up and the plastic kinks never sprung back to original shape. If I had the choice to buy again I would look for an aftermarket mat made of softer rubber that held things in place.
I’ve been happy with this net above an aftermarket mat. I rarely even bother putting stuff under it because the mesh keeps stuff on top of it from sliding around. $20 well spent IMHO.

Floor Style Trunk Cargo Net For Ford Explorer Base ST XLT Limited 2020 - 2022 - Car Accessories - Premium Trunk Organizers and Storage - Cargo Net for SUV - Vehicle Carrier Organizer for Ford Explorer https://a.co/d/crn2FLK

EasyMonies

Active Duty U.S. Air Force
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford Explorer ST
I’ve been happy with this net above an aftermarket mat. I rarely even bother putting stuff under it because the mesh keeps stuff on top of it from sliding around. $20 well spent IMHO.

Floor Style Trunk Cargo Net For Ford Explorer Base ST XLT Limited 2020 - 2022 - Car Accessories - Premium Trunk Organizers and Storage - Cargo Net for SUV - Vehicle Carrier Organizer for Ford Explorer https://a.co/d/crn2FLK
I picked up something similar to this due to my weather tech mat having everything slide around. Also when I raise my 3rd the mat folds up and doesn’t stay in place not a huge fan of it