Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

FS For Sale: LMS MyCalibrator Tuner - SOLD

Cdubya

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
I wonder if whoever buys it will have to send it to Livernois to get it reset. Do you know?

OP
twin001
Reactions
Thread Starter #3
No, there is a desktop application you download.

msota84

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Reactions
Why are you selling? Problems ? 2020 or 21? Ive been leaning towards them more and more, any info would be awesome! TIA
Feel free to send an IM

OP
twin001
Reactions
Thread Starter #5
I went with ZFG because I wanted to run e50. LMS has an e30 tune, but I wanted a bit more, Also, bigger turbos are in the plan.

the LMS is perfect if you want an easy to flash tune to go along with stock setup or bolt-ons.

msota84

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Reactions
Im in a 21, Borla Atak, catted downs CAI and intercooler. Need to do more research on ZFG and see how they differ. Still quite new to tunes,,,
BUT!!!! Might contact u if u still have the LMS tuner,,,:D:D:D

OP
twin001
Reactions
Thread Starter #7
ZFG allows for a more custom tune and has great data logging. The LMS is what is called a “canned” tune, meaning you get a standard tune that can’t be revised. LMS’s data logging capability leaves a bit to be desired, but many people don’t give a crap about viewing the data. This is why I state the LMS is perfect for a “flash and forget about it” type of person. Transmission shifting on the LMS is much improved over stock IMO.

Reactions
Im in a 21, Borla Atak, catted downs CAI and intercooler. Need to do more research on ZFG and see how they differ. Still quite new to tunes,,,
BUT!!!! Might contact u if u still have the LMS tuner,,,:D:D:D
What CAI do you have? Custom?

msota84

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Reactions
AFE from lethal perf. They are on BO, they say by the end of the month