Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

***Sold, Sold, Sold***. For sale 2021 ST 21" Wheel package.

Blackssr

Reactions
For sale:
Set of 4 oe stock black 21-in wheels with pirelli tires, (275 45 R21) 20 oem lug nuts, air pressure senses, Factory mounted and balanced. They are about 3 weeks old. They have exactly 574.6 mi on them. Condition is 10 out of 10. I applied a 3M quarter inch red pinstripe made out of 3M vinyl wrap. It can be left on or easily removed without any risk of residue or scarring the surface. I personally like the way it looks but my taste may not be agreeable to all.
The rims are located in Boca Raton Florida. The asking price is $2,000.

Last edited:
OP
Blackssr

Blackssr

Reactions
Thread Starter #2
For sale:
Set of 4 oe stock black 21-in wheels with pirelli tires, (275 45 R21) 20 oem lug nuts, air pressure senses, Factory mounted and balanced. They are about 3 weeks old. They have exactly 574.6 mi on them. Condition is 10 out of 10. I applied a 3M quarter inch red pinstripe made out of 3M vinyl wrap. It can be left on or easily removed without any risk of residue or scarring the surface. I personally like the way it looks but my taste may not be agreeable to all.
The rims are located in Boca Raton Florida. The asking price is $2,000.
Update:. I just received a $250 deposit via Zelle. A Snowbird from Connecticut has purchased a 2020 black Explorer ST with 20-in wheels and wants this package to make his Explorer look a bit more aggressive and current. After several emails and delivery of detailed photos. He decided he wanted to purchase and offered me $1900. We agreed on the price and and I agreed to hold until the 26th of January. The deposit is non-refundable and he fully understood the situation. Sale is still pending but I am confident the deal will go through because the wheels are perfect as I stated.

Final update:...The transaction has been completed. My Snowbird customer arrived at 3:00 p.m. at my home. Complete with screaming children in the backseat.. The guy had no tools so I offered to swap the rims for him to make his day a bit easier and brighter. He was so happy he wanted to give me a big hug but a handshake was fine. I was glad to do it because he kept his word and the transaction went flawless. I saved him at least $75. That is what have cost him to have these switched over. It took me about an hour. I wished many Miles and Miles of smiles with his 21-in wheels on his brand new 2020 Explorer. By the way he had 18-in Wheels, not 20 like he thought. They were as hideous as the fat girl in high School that we all remember. Lol.

Last edited:
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford Explorer ST (Agate Black)
Update:. I just received a $250 deposit via Zelle. A Snowbird from Connecticut has purchased a 2020 black Explorer ST with 20-in wheels and wants this package to make his Explorer look a bit more aggressive and current. After several emails and delivery of detailed photos. He decided he wanted to purchase and offered me 1900. I agreed on the price and and also agreed to hold until the 26th of January. He understand the deposit is non-refundable and fully understood the situation. Sale is still pending but I am confident the deal will go through because the wheels are perfect as I stated.
If you have any leads that are still interested in buying a set of 21" oe rims w/ black lug nuts in "like new" condition w/ Pirelli tires that have just shy of 5k miles on them let me know!! I'm looking to get rid of my set within the next two weeks. Located in Coral Springs, FL. I'll post pictures if anyones interested, asking for $1,800.00 + shipping (if applicable).

OP
Blackssr

Blackssr

Reactions
Thread Starter #4
If you have any leads that are still interested in buying a set of 21" oe rims w/ black lug nuts in "like new" condition w/ Pirelli tires that have just shy of 5k miles on them let me know!! I'm looking to get rid of my set within the next two weeks. Located in Coral Springs, FL. I'll post pictures if anyones interested, asking for $1,800.00 + shipping (if applicable).
Will do.

OP
Blackssr

Blackssr

Reactions
Thread Starter #7
For sure but I'm willing to put up with it if someone really wants them....
Have you considered putting these wheels on OfferUp? That is how my Snowbird buyer found me. My wheels/tires sold within a day. I stand corrected I had a deposit within a day but he was up north, the entire transaction took less than a week. I'm sure if you take good photos and clean the wheels up you will have the same success. If I could help you out in any way just reach out.

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford Explorer ST (Agate Black)
Have you considered putting these wheels on OfferUp? That is how my Snowbird buyer found me. My wheels/tires sold within a day. I stand corrected I had a deposit within a day but he was up north, the entire transaction took less than a week. I'm sure if you take good photos and clean the wheels up you will have the same success. If I could help you out in any way just reach out.
Thank you and yes I have them listed on OfferUp with all the glammed up pics and info.