Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Fng

Celt

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 ST
Hello all, new guy here from NY. Im supposed to be picking up my gray 2023 ST Wednesday of this week. 401a, and tech package, no 360 camera. Ive been doing a lot of reading on here, and it helped me make my decision to pull the trigger. My trucks birthdate is 11/7/23.
Ive been wanting one of these since they came out, but I wasnt ready to get out of my pickup until now. Not sure what Ill end up doing to it, but Im sure Ill at least put a tune on it at some point. Here are a coupe other fast Fords (and honorable mentions) that Ive had.

TommyMustang4_01.jpg DCP_0757.jpg Screenshot_2015-11-04-13-20-33-1.png

Attachments

Last edited:

Cajun Heat

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Hello all, new guy here from NY. Im supposed to be picking up my gray 2023 ST Wednesday of this week. 401a, and tech package, no 360 camera. Ive been doing a lot of reading on here, and it helped me make my decision to pull the trigger. View attachment 21180 View attachment 21181 View attachment 21182 View attachment 21183

Ive been wanting one of these since they came out, but I wasnt ready to get out of my pickup until now. Not sure what Ill end up doing to it, but Im sure Ill at least put a tune on it at some point. Here are a coupe other fast Fords (and honorable mentions) that Ive had.
Welcome to the forum and let us know how it goes on Wednesday. Make sure to post some pics when you get it.

Last edited:

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Welcome to the forum.

STFan

Administrator
Reactions
Welcome aboard!

DSGGEN2

Nurse
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST
Nice Lightning, beautiful Foxbody (had a couple but my 89 LX was my baby), and always wanted an EVO