Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Finally :)

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
I've had my sight on an Explorer ST since they first came out, and I was finally able to afford a used 2020 !! Beautiful Ride! And I can now move the whole family around in style!

Unfortunately it was minus 40 Celsius here (Alberta Canada) and it sits now dead in the driveway :( Waiting for a tow truck to get it to the shop. I'll post some questions in the other forums too.
I'll be back in the saddle soon :)

Michael

STFan

Administrator
Reactions
Congrats and welcome aboard!

Cajun Heat

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
I've had my sight on an Explorer ST since they first came out, and I was finally able to afford a used 2020 !! Beautiful Ride! And I can now move the whole family around in style!

Unfortunately it was minus 40 Celsius here (Alberta Canada) and it sits now dead in the driveway :( Waiting for a tow truck to get it to the shop. I'll post some questions in the other forums too.
I'll be back in the saddle soon :)

Michael
Congratulations Michael and welcome to the forum.

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Congrats on your ST!

I remember my first (and last) time in Alberta in the winter, and would be okay never having to go through that again! Hopefully you get her up and running again in no time!

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Welcome to the forum.