Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Finally Ordered

NDanecker

Reactions
Vehicle
23 Explorer ST
Finally decided on which vehicle and options. Went back and forth between Durango Hellcat and ST for weeks. Dealers wanted up to 50k premium for a Hellcat which is beyond nuts. Finally found one for 4k over MSRP on an already overpriced vehicle. Owned a 18 Trackhawk and built 19 Ram 1500 with forged / supercharged 426 so I'm somewhat spoiled. Money saved on getting the ST allows me to keep 21 F-450 for towing/weekends with a fun ST as my daily (after some mods).

Just ordered from Chapman Ford in NJ for about 5% under MSRP. Was not able to get premium package and the rear lift tailgate may not be power. Was told it may or may not be included. 4 to 6 month wait. Time to forget about the order and be surprised when I get the call. LMAO!

TMac

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Welcome to the forum. A lot of info on here as you've probably already discovered!

Cajun Heat

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Finally decided on which vehicle and options. Went back and forth between Durango Hellcat and ST for weeks. Dealers wanted up to 50k premium for a Hellcat which is beyond nuts. Finally found one for 4k over MSRP on an already overpriced vehicle. Owned a 18 Trackhawk and built 19 Ram 1500 with forged / supercharged 426 so I'm somewhat spoiled. Money saved on getting the ST allows me to keep 21 F-450 for towing/weekends with a fun ST as my daily (after some mods).

Just ordered from Chapman Ford in NJ for about 5% under MSRP. Was not able to get premium package and the rear lift tailgate may not be power. Was told it may or may not be included. 4 to 6 month wait. Time to forget about the order and be surprised when I get the call. LMAO!
Congrats on placing your order and welcome to the forum.

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST

Welcome to the forum