Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Finally lowered it.

fcody22ST

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Got the Lethal Performance springs installed and I think it looks awesome. Makes the wheels look less stupid from the massive stock wheel gap! Tint is next! 617FB40B-3B50-49CC-8EF4-9353FE159D7A.jpeg 4EBE9BE3-F87F-4F96-85E0-ABD9794E4290.jpeg

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Ford Explorer ST
Looks sharp! Yes you definitely need tint

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 explorer st
How is the ride quality?

LEETHL

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST
I’m curious about this also. I have a bit of “wobble” in my rear end after lowering it with the lethal springs. I’ve had it aligned a few times but it hasn’t helped with my particular issue.

-Austin

SmittysST

Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 FORD Explorer ST
Whats the verdict on these lowering springs? Looks like these Lethal springs lower about the same as the H&R and the Steeda leaves a tad of rake in the final stance. Which set has the best quality ride? Sounds like the Lethal have some rear wobble issues?

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Whats the verdict on these lowering springs? Looks like these Lethal springs lower about the same as the H&R and the Steeda leaves a tad of rake in the final stance. Which set has the best quality ride? Sounds like the Lethal have some rear wobble issues?
I have no experience with the others, but I have the Steeda springs and mine rides just like stock of not a little better. I also like the little bit of rake that’s left in it.

SmittysST

Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 FORD Explorer ST
I have no experience with the others, but I have the Steeda springs and mine rides just like stock of not a little better. I also like the little bit of rake that’s left in it.
Good to hear, Thank you!

LEETHL

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST
Other than the wobble issue I had with the Lethal springs, they rode great, I feel like the H&R's ride about the same as stock and have had no issues with them at all. There seems to be a little bit of rake with those as well (almost 0 rake with the Lethals).

SmittysST

Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 FORD Explorer ST
Other than the wobble issue I had with the Lethal springs, they rode great, I feel like the H&R's ride about the same as stock and have had no issues with them at all. There seems to be a little bit of rake with those as well (almost 0 rake with the Lethals).
Thanks LEETHL!

Mackdaddy

U.S. Coast Guard Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST replaced my 2022 that was totaled
Sweet