Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Explorers to be Produced Without MCS...

Reactions
Did any of the models show which gear you are in on the cluster? My F150 always shows the gears, and the Explorer doesn’t. Shoot, I had to go into settings just to get the RPM’s to show.

I Bleed Ford Blue

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
21 Atlas Blue Explorer ST
Did any of the models show which gear you are in on the cluster? My F150 always shows the gears, and the Explorer doesn’t. Shoot, I had to go into settings just to get the RPM’s to show.
You need to get a tune to show the gear your in.

st8

Reactions
Just off the top of my head:

Front strut insulator
Rear diffuser
Front recovery hook and threading
Camera sprays
Heated windshield wiper park
Front LED temperature setting display
And the biggest one... 4 bolt rear differential mount subframe
Power 2nd row seat for 3rd row access? (I'm not 100%)
Power 3rd row fold? (I'm not 100%)
Half of those were removed for the 21. The front strut and rear diffuser..link? The suframe was 1 bolt for majority of 21s. So much misinformation.

but the 22 does have the proper camera fix. Has the wind noise fix. Got rid of that plastic junk between second row. Otherwise the 21 and 22 are near identical. The 20 was the most feature packed and bug packed. Take your pick. I’ll take reliability any day.

I Bleed Ford Blue

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
21 Atlas Blue Explorer ST
On the 22's, because they removed the console between the second row, they added fold out cupholders onto the back of the front console, right below the hvac controls and power points.

st8

Reactions
On the 22's, because they removed the console between the second row, they added fold out cupholders onto the back of the front console, right below the hvac controls and power points.
Exactly. Which it is subjective on which route is better but you still have the same amount of cupholders but you don’t have to worry about kids in particular tripping over something when venturing to the back seats.