Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Exhaust System

Reactions
Hope someone can clear this up for me.
Right now I have a corsa exhaust and spd down pipes. Do I need midpipes as well? If so I'm guessing the Thermal is the way to go?

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
If you want to add mid-pipes Thermal is the only option. Don’t expect them to drop right in…they’re not designed to mate with other aftermarket exhausts so so minor fab work may be needed.

OP
Greek
Reactions
Thread Starter #3
If you want to add mid-pipes Thermal is the only option. Don’t expect them to drop right in…they’re not designed to mate with other aftermarket exhausts so so minor fab work may be needed.
I don't want to add them unless I need them. Yea I heard there needs to be a little Fabrication to get them connected. I just don't know if I need to buy them or not. What do you recommend being that I have the SPD and Corsa cat back

Nbk4t5e

Reactions
That or going custom. It was cheaper for me to go custom. Good time to upgrade the oem flex pipe also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Greek
Reactions
Thread Starter #5
That or going custom. It was cheaper for me to go custom. Good time to upgrade the oem flex pipe also.

Where did you get your flex pipe?

Nbk4t5e

Reactions
Where did you get your flex pipe?
I believe it’s a 3” vibrant .. my shop provided it. The oem flex pipe is garbage.

OP
Greek
Reactions
Thread Starter #7
I don't know where I'm installing it. My buddy has a mechanic shop so I don't know if I should have him do it or look for some one that like specializes in that. But don't really think it's that hard a job if you know what you are doing