Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Electric Issues

Dapo01

Active Duty U.S. Air Force
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
I have a 2022 ford explorer st, I bought it brand new in January 2023. First the ford pass stopped working, Then the trucks electronic system started freezing up. I called ford pass and they asked me to do a hard reset, I did but still the system didn’t work. I have taken it to the dealer twice and they have changed parts and held my car for 4 days all together. This is frustrating and I am starting to regret having this truck.

Last edited:
Reactions
Vehicle
'21 Explorer ST
Were they able to resolve any of the hiccups you were experiencing? You mentioned the Ford Pass and other 'electrical' issues. Didn't know if you were just venting or if you were looking for some input.

OP
D

Dapo01

Active Duty U.S. Air Force
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Thread Starter #3
They are yet to fix it, any form of input will be appreciated. Is this a common problem with the explorer or is mine just acting up?

Last edited:

Cdubya

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Ford Pass not working is one of the classic signs of the older Sync 3.4 versions. Go to the settings and make sure you are on the latest, SYNC version 23188.