Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Does anyone know what brand these window deflectors are?

RandomPilot

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
I’ve been searching the internet high and low looking for these and can’t figure out what brand they are? This is a 2022 at a dealership from a video on YouTube so I’m thinking maybe OEM? Thanks in advance 81EF767B-9FCA-42E4-8875-CD36300333C5.jpeg

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford F-150 Raptor
I’ve been searching the internet high and low looking for these and can’t figure out what brand they are? This is a 2022 at a dealership from a video on YouTube so I’m thinking maybe OEM? Thanks in advance View attachment 14650
Well they look good, not all "out there" like other ones.

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST
they look sleek but are they attached on the outside? double sided tape I assume? If so not a fan of that very much. weather tech makes some that go inside the track.
I dont have any of them but if it cuts out that wind chatter that blasts your ear drums when the back window goes down then I might want some
I think you are looking for these?
https://whoosh-motorsports.myshopif...ow-profile-ventvisors-smoked-2020-explorer-st

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
they look sleek but are they attached on the outside? double sided tape I assume? If so not a fan of that very much. weather tech makes some that go inside the track.
I dont have any of them but if it cuts out that wind chatter that blasts your ear drums when the back window goes down then I might want some
I think you are looking for these?
https://whoosh-motorsports.myshopif...ow-profile-ventvisors-smoked-2020-explorer-st

Pretty sure those are the same as the amazon ones - both attach via double sided tape

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST
Pretty sure those are the same as the amazon ones - both attach via double sided tape
I dont know I dont use commie sites like that, lol
Im sure they are all over I just seen them on Woosh and I think lethal performance also.

Reactions
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
I’ve been searching the internet high and low looking for these and can’t figure out what brand they are? This is a 2022 at a dealership from a video on YouTube so I’m thinking maybe OEM? Thanks in advance View attachment 14650 [/
Ford does sell it on their accessories website here: https://accessories.ford.com/products/explorer-2020-2021-smoke-side-window-air-deflectors-1

I bought the same kind from the AVS brand on Amazon (paid link) https://amzn.to/3Lm4wVK for a little cheaper. Also reviewed them in my YouTube video 10 DIY Ford Explorer Upgrades.

Last edited:
Reactions
I have had the AVS via Amazon for 2.5 years and no issues. Important to use the alcohol wipe first so they adhere well.

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Ford Explorer ST
these are the ones I ordered, I have yet to install them due to a window trim warrany repair. Ill update when that gets fixed.
I liked these because the cover all the way to the front of the window.
Amazon.com: AUTOCLOVER Side Window Vent Visor 4 Piece Set for Ford Explorer 2020 2021 2022 (6th Gen) / Safe RAIN Out-Channel Guard Deflector (Black) : Automotive
Hi, yes, can you advise on your window trim warranty repair? What are the details of your situation? Ever since I bought my ‘21 ST I have been dealing with the most constant and annoying wind/rattling noise coming from the left side of the car between the drivers side window and the rear driver side window. I have debated filing a warranty claim and was hoping a weathertech in channel guard might fix the problem.