Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Do people pull over for you?

LTR COLA

Reactions
Ok, so got the new ST about a month ago, within 10 mins of driving it, well, actually when were driving it home we noticed alot of people starting to actually use there turn signals, move out of the left lane, at stop lights people will all of the sudden turn on there blinker and turn if I pull up behind them. I mean I get it. In Washington we have a crap ton of cops and state troopers, the troopers use white with black trim, just like mine. Lol. Anyways, have any of you noticed peoples driving change when you are behind/beside them, like they think your a cop???? I sure have, and it is DAMN funny. Especially the look on there face when they finally realize your just another car driving down the highway!

Reactions
Yep. Especially when you come up on somebody fast on the freeway. It’s kind of irritating though when they slow down to exactly the speed limit in the left lane. Not funny when you need to get someplace.

Reactions
All the time when mine was stock, after I put different badges and wrapped the roof black, they don’t as much

Reactions
I have noticed that when I pull up to stoplights there have been many occasions I will see someone quickly put on their seatbelt. And yes I love that they get out of my way on the freeway! One of the reasons I got a white one

OP
LTR COLA

LTR COLA

Reactions
Thread Starter #5
It was a total suprise to me, it really did not cross my mind until I started to notice people doing that "oh crap is that a cop behind me" stuff. Lol