Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Diamond Mats

Reactions
Has anyone used these or seen them in car? Diamond Mats I have the ford rubber mats and they're great for winter here but would like something that looks nicer and less "work" vehicle. I've read a bunch of reviews and they seem pretty good. Price isn't horrible either.

Thanks

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
These appear to be the same type of mats the ST owner from France has in his vehicle.

OP
Floxx
Reactions
Thread Starter #3
Thanks Blue Beast. Would be great if they posted their review on them. Do you know what the person from France' name? I located another place and it's American company. F1Mats.com. Haven't had the chance to look into them yet but I will today. Update: It looks like they are exact same thing, maybe someone just marking them up and selling from the states.

Last edited:

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
His member name is Alexibox. Just put in the search bar France and should pop up. It did when I searched for is member name.

OP
Floxx
Reactions
Thread Starter #5
His member name is Alexibox. Just put in the search bar France and should pop up. It did when I searched for is member name.
Found them, thanks!

OP
Floxx
Reactions
Thread Starter #6
Update on the Diamonds Mats :cautious: I'm still waiting for them. It appears they have been stuck in customs for almost a month now. I ordered and paid for them on 3/26. I new it would take longer due to Covid and being shipped from China, but *&%#*^ didn't expect 2 months. When they finally get here, I'll post a few pics. I was able to find a code that saved me $54. HYUT-65-UHYTS-25 Hope it still works

OP
Floxx
Reactions
Thread Starter #7
Ok, finally got the Diamond mats. I LOVE THEM!!!! The fit is great, installation was a piece of cake. Here are a few pics. They did say that over a very short amount of time they will contour to fit better and any wrinkles will go away (from packing)

drivers I.jpg drivers II.jpg drivers III.jpg passenger.jpg rear floor II.jpg rear floor.jpg

Nbk4t5e

Reactions
I’ve got a set of white stitching if anyone is interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk