Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Decode VIN I don't have the window sticker

Andrew_A

U.S. Coast Guard Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Ford Explorer ST carbonized gray
Trying to find out exactly what options I have other than the obvious 21" black wheels, moonroof, and pkg with the 14 B/O speakers.
I don't know if I have the street or track brakes since the feel of the pedal is different. Sometimes the abs feels weird or pulses too much or stabs right away.

Anyone able to decode my vin?

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
The Street Pack is the 21” black wheels and bigger brakes with red calipers. Regular street pack brakes have silver backing plates on the front brake pads. The Performance pack pads have black backing plates. All you have to do it look at them.
If you have silver calipers someone added the 21’s themselves.

OP
A

Andrew_A

U.S. Coast Guard Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Ford Explorer ST carbonized gray
Thread Starter #3
Went outside and found a silver plate on the back of the front pads in the red calipers inside the black 21s.
Any tips etc? Not trying to over mod but so far its a good platform. Just ceramic coated and put an axleback set on wish the roof rails didnt intail the intense interior work.