Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Cup Holder & Bin Liners

phxflyboy

Reactions
I searched the forums, found an old post about an Arizona company selling the cup holder and bin liners. I've been waiting for weeks, even after contacting the company, but they have not been in stock. So, I pulled the trigger on this other brand. They arrived today and I am seriously impressed. They include liners for EVERY cup holder and bin in the entire vehicle. There were even a few extra for other trim levels. The fit is perfect in every location. I went with the all-black but for less than $40, I may order another set to try a different color, perhaps the white-trimmed ones to match my white ST. If you've been thinking about these, or waiting on the other brand to come in stock, I highly recommend these. Here is the Amazon link:
https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B08KZVVL36/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o08_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1
1616033022949.png

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
I just put these liners in the Blue Beast today looks good. Not bad for under forty bucks. Out of the 37 pieces I had a couple left over. Great buy.

Attachments

Dave G ST

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Currently sold out.

Reactions
Vehicle
BMW X5, Black 2020 ST
Reactions
Vehicle
'21 Explorer ST
I searched the forums, found an old post about an Arizona company selling the cup holder and bin liners. I've been waiting for weeks, even after contacting the company, but they have not been in stock. So, I pulled the trigger on this other brand. They arrived today and I am seriously impressed. They include liners for EVERY cup holder and bin in the entire vehicle. There were even a few extra for other trim levels. The fit is perfect in every location. I went with the all-black but for less than $40, I may order another set to try a different color, perhaps the white-trimmed ones to match my white ST. If you've been thinking about these, or waiting on the other brand to come in stock, I highly recommend these. Here is the Amazon link:
https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B08KZVVL36/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o08_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1
View attachment 4703
Looks super sharp. What I want to know about is how you blacked out all the silver in center console? The one picture looks like a clean wrap.