Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Considering ST but need a bench rear seat

Ivan Drago

Reactions
Vehicle
2017 Toyota Rav-4
My local dealer has a few 2022 STs listed in the 48-50K range, which I believe is a great price. However, I really need the bench in the rear (they all have captain chairs). Is retrofit possible? Has anyone done it? If yes, how much work are we talking about?

OP
I

Ivan Drago

Reactions
Vehicle
2017 Toyota Rav-4
Thread Starter #2
Ok, disregard the swap part, found a recent thread about it here. Is 48-49K a good price for an ST? It’s RWD and the only option on it is street pack. Am I missing on a lot by not going with an AWD? I’m in TX, so the only reason I’d need it for is handling/traction.

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST
Ok, disregard the swap part, found a recent thread about it here. Is 48-49K a good price for an ST? It’s RWD and the only option on it is street pack. Am I missing on a lot by not going with an AWD? I’m in TX, so the only reason I’d need it for is handling/traction.
These are just my opinions but the AWD is a must. You being in TX you don’t have to worry about snow and all that craziness but you’re buying a ST for performance the AWD will let you launch even modded pretty easy. Honestly if you don’t care about that buy the platinum or what ever fits your needs.
Of Coarse these are just my opinions

V3nom3nom

Nurse
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
go AWD, it really shows the potential of these vehicles