Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Cargo protector.

STLou

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST
This is probably old news to most. I’ve looked until I’m blue in the face. I’m looking a for cargo mat. That folds up and down with 3rd row. I want to fold each seat down individually. So, a split 3rd row protector. I’d also like a protector for the storage area that’s under the back cover. Thanks for the help.

Psyko_323

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
OP
S

STLou

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST
Thread Starter #3
Awesome. Thanks.

Reactions
Vehicle
'21 Explorer ST
Too bad you didn't want a flat one, I was just about to list mine after getting one of these:

https://a.co/d/eIaxjr4

Not as high quality as the weather tech ones but I'm very please with the fitment and how smoothly it operates going up and down as needed. Now that we're putting baby stuff in the back it's great to have flexibility for seats and not being stuck driving around with large mat in the back. For a third of the weathertech it was a worth a shot and I couldn't be happier.

OP
S

STLou

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST
Thread Starter #5
Too bad you didn't want a flat one, I was just about to list mine after getting one of these:

https://a.co/d/eIaxjr4

Not as high quality as the weather tech ones but I'm very please with the fitment and how smoothly it operates going up and down as needed. Now that we're putting baby stuff in the back it's great to have flexibility for seats and not being stuck driving around with large mat in the back. For a third of the weathertech it was a worth a shot and I couldn't be happier.
I’m going to try the one you bought. I like the price.

Reactions
Vehicle
'21 Explorer ST
I’m going to try the one you bought. I like the price.
Hard to argue with the results. If I remember to get a picture you'll see it gets the job done.

OP
S

STLou

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST
Thread Starter #7
Hard to argue with the results. If I remember to get a picture you'll see it gets the job done.
I’m very pleased with the mat. Price was right, also.

Attachments