Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Carbonized Gray, Black out build

Reactions
Picked up my '21 ST about three weeks ago. Love this thing but have already started personalizing it and upgrading some parts. Here's a list of what I have added so far and a couple pictures after removing some badges and blacking out the others: JLT Catch Can, Console Vault, Blend Mount Radar Detector Mount, Steeda Lowering Springs (Hasn't arrived yet), Steeda Adjustable Rear SwayBar (Hasn't arrived yet), aFe air filter, Dual Port Turbosmart BOV, Grill and Tailgate black out emblems, Carbon Fiber ST black out sticker, Steering Wheel overlay sticker (Hasn't arrived yet), Avalon King Ceramic coating (Hasn't Arrived yet). 5% tint all the way around, 40% on the windshield and 20% on the sun roof panels.

Near future purchases planned: Borla exhaust, Whipple intercooler, and following Unbroken's lead with putting 10.5 305/35 +30 wheel/tire set on after the springs are in. Wondering if 40's would fit, there are so many more options in tires of that size...Also anyone have the tune from Livernois (Tune).

19A159C5-2926-426C-B873-EEA135FCFE0B_1_201_a.jpeg tempImagebPBQPm.png tempImage6Y8m1H.png tempImage0oHRLp.png AB7CDDE4-1BA9-487B-A108-7901C096EEE6_1_201_a.jpeg

Reactions
If it weren't for a coupe differences on the back, and you're being so clean, we are Twinkies.

Though my springs and sway-bar are here, I just haven't done them yet!

Reactions
Just ordered the same exact ST 10 days ago! I’m hoping to get a build update soon. Subscribing to watch your progress

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

OP
hotelmrrsn
Reactions
Thread Starter #4
Springs arrived from Steeda, have the sway bar and ordered a set of gloss black EH301's from BC yesterday and they're officially in production.
43CEE618-6F00-493C-9BAE-BE42355E5E5A.png

Last edited:
Reactions
Springs arrived from Steeda, have the sway bar and ordered a set of EH301's from BC yesterday and they're officially in production.
View attachment 6492
What are the EH301’s from BC?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

OP
hotelmrrsn

hotelmrrsn

Reactions
Thread Starter #8
I put on the ceramic coating today, only bad part is that I can’t drive her for a couple days now 8FF56D73-BB19-4DFA-AA2F-27BF74DC2905.jpeg

st8

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Dam that looks amazing!! Exact color and combo that I want.

OP
hotelmrrsn
Reactions
Thread Starter #10
awww yeah, they're done and headed my way in the next couple days.

1627316399764.png

OP
hotelmrrsn

hotelmrrsn

Reactions
Thread Starter #12
Have the wheels, tires, springs, sway bar and strut tower brace all sitting in the garage ready to go on but waiting on the sway bar end links to arrive (backordered). Can't wait to get all these goodies put on.

OP
hotelmrrsn
Reactions
Thread Starter #13
Car is scheduled to have everything put on, on Monday the 23rd!

st8

1000 Post Club
Reactions
I ordered a 22 in the exact combo as yours. This wait is going to be so painful. Keep the pics coming!

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
Which sway bar end links?

OP
hotelmrrsn
Reactions
Thread Starter #16
Which sway bar end links?
the one's that you had posted, SuperPro. Ordered from American Muscle (direct ship from mfg.) and they're on backorder and unable to fulfill at this time. I ordered them on 6/29 :-(. Edit, I cancelled the order from American muscle and found them in stock at Suspension.com. Ordered and they'll be here before my installation appointment so that they can go on at the same time as everything else.

edit again: Suspension.com just informed me they're out of stock and it's factory direct on backorder, 8-12 weeks. :-(

Last edited:
OP
hotelmrrsn
Reactions
Thread Starter #17
The goodies are all here, sway bar end links arrive Wednesday. Everything gets put on one week from today at Ford!

Attachments

OP
hotelmrrsn
Reactions
Thread Starter #19
Looks great! How hard is the emblem swap?
It’s glued in until I get the intercooler. Drilled the old one out and stick this one in, nuts will go on once the front end is off.