Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Carbon Fiber Interior Kits?

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST

Vetabeles

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
I found carbon-fiber-looking interior accents (usually stickers) and other "clip-on" aftermarket pieces (below), but has anyone located something of similar quality to the existing interior carbon-fiber accents? The others look cheap and are likely to peel or rattle.

https://www.amazon.com/nuoozy-Compatible-Interior-Accessory-Explorer/dp/B094Q7PYZZ/ref=sr_1_4?crid=1B5Q6OFUX0QTO&keywords=ford+explorer+carbon+fiber+accessories&qid=1680573110&s=automotive&sprefix=Ford+Explorer+carb,automotive,152&sr=1-4

The only thing I ever found similar to the current interior fiber is cabon fiber vinyl wraps. The 3M one are good quality and it's fairly easy to install. I did my previous car with it and I never had any peeling, discoloration or warping.

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST
I bought and tried the clip on version for the steering wheel. I did not like the product, and they are just sitting in a box in the garage.
Edit: the fit was clunky.

Reactions
I found carbon-fiber-looking interior accents (usually stickers) and other "clip-on" aftermarket pieces (below), but has anyone located something of similar quality to the existing interior carbon-fiber accents? The others look cheap and are likely to peel or rattle.

https://www.amazon.com/nuoozy-Compatible-Interior-Accessory-Explorer/dp/B094Q7PYZZ/ref=sr_1_4?crid=1B5Q6OFUX0QTO&keywords=ford+explorer+carbon+fiber+accessories&qid=1680573110&s=automotive&sprefix=Ford+Explorer+carb,automotive,152&sr=1-4
I did a kit like this but it had the cover for the storage door also. Fits good and looks good. No complaint

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST

Explorer ST Posts