Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Build Time

MCST

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
On week 2 of my ST being in production, looking for feedback on how much longer before it's built.
Anyone have any real life experience with the build process recently?
Thanks! Screenshot_20220520-210505_Chrome.jpg

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer Platinum
I got the Platinum, but it went into production on 4/22 and shipped on 4/26. From reading other posts it sounds like the STs are taking a bit longer though...

OP
M

MCST

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Thread Starter #3
I got the Platinum, but it went into production on 4/22 and shipped on 4/26. From reading other posts it sounds like the STs are taking a bit longer though...
Wow, less than a week??? That's amazing.

cbowman6

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Timberline
On week 2 of my ST being in production, looking for feedback on how much longer before it's built.
Thanks! View attachment 12325
Here you go, I just received a delivery date after ordering in March. Never owned a new car before, but I also ordered a Timberline. Not sure how much difference in production time it would take. Super excited for delivery!!

Attachments

OP
M

MCST

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Thread Starter #5
Here you go, I just received a delivery date after ordering in March. Never owned a new car before, but I also ordered a Timberline. Not sure how much difference in production time it would take. Super excited for delivery!!
So 5 week build, thanks buddy and good luck with your FIRST new automobile :)

Blackoutsfl

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
‘22 Ford Explorer ST
This is what my time line looks like. So far my vehicle has been ahead of schedule and supposed to be delivered somewhere between June 3rd and 9th. Hoping it happens but skeptical!

Attachments

OP
M

MCST

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Thread Starter #7
This is what my time line looks like. So far my vehicle has been ahead of schedule and supposed to be delivered somewhere between June 3rd and 9th. Hoping it happens but skeptical!
Rome may not have been built in a day, but your Explorer was. That's crazy fast.

Blackoutsfl

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
‘22 Ford Explorer ST
@MCST i know I was shocked that somehow my order so far has escaped all the hiccups everyone else has been facing with their ST orders. But in following delivery slips im seeing my dealership hasn't received explorers all week so its making me nervous! Fingers crossed.

OP
M

MCST

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Thread Starter #9
@MCST i know I was shocked that somehow my order so far has escaped all the hiccups everyone else has been facing with their ST orders. But in following delivery slips im seeing my dealership hasn't received explorers all week so its making me nervous! Fingers crossed.
[SCAMMER ALERT]!

OP
M

MCST

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Thread Starter #10
Thanks! View attachment 12325
Update yesterday...now I have a start date for build.

Attachments

OP
M

MCST

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Thread Starter #11
When they move, they move fast...Built! Screenshot_20220527-113028_Chrome.jpg

Blackoutsfl

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
‘22 Ford Explorer ST
Well Look at you! Moving one step closer! I can tell you I was sent an email 9 days later with my expected delivery date. It's supposed to be delivered between june 3rd and 9th for me. Hoping it's accurate! I've been checking delivery receipts to see if I see my vin. No sign of it yet! Good luck!

Blackoutsfl

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
‘22 Ford Explorer ST
Any update on shipping for you? @MCST

I just checked in mine and mine maid it to the rail yard in Miami and is waiting for pickup to my dealership. So hoping for delivery within the next few days! I placed my order March 15th. The dealer told me about 3 months so he was right on point with it!

OP
M

MCST

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Thread Starter #14
Unfortunately for me, no change on shipment date, still waiting. Was told by dealer I should get it in 2 weeks...we'll see.

Good luck, you're down to the wire.

Sriram

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST
Any recent order to build timeframes Please?. I've placed order for Explorer ST on 1/26/2023. - Thank you

bosephbarking

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST
Any recent order to build timeframes Please?. I've placed order for Explorer ST on 1/26/2023. - Thank you
My 2023 order from Nov 19 2022 was delivered in 2 months. It arrived at my dealer 2 months to the day or ordering. Your mileage will vary.