Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Borla Atak

2manycars4me

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Durango SRT Hellcat
Got them in last week and finally had some time to get installed. I was going to install them myself but for $100 the muffler shop brought in the low bid. If I had the lift in the garage I would have done this in a heartbeat but laying on the cold cement floor all by my lonesome, I opted for the shop. The guy putting them in was very particular about making sure everything was just right. I went with the CF tips and they look great coming out the back. The ST sounds great, no drone nice throat when you get into it and nice mellow tone when not. The wife loves the look and sound so it was a win!!

tempImageVIcgJu.png
tempImagexCwZP9.png

Last edited:
OP

2manycars4me

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Durango SRT Hellcat
Thread Starter #2
Couple pictures of the tips. I'll try to get a sound bite either on the way to work or home tomorrow. Had a bunch of stuff in the back for work and didn't want to do any hard accelerations.

STFan

Administrator
Reactions
Looks great, love their tip design