Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Black on black on black...

Reactions
Finally throwing a pic up. Absolutely loving this truck so far.

Attachments

STFan

Administrator
Reactions
Looking great

OP
A
Reactions
Thread Starter #3
Thanks! So far I am absolutely loving this truck, extremely happy with the purchase.

Scrappyzz2

Reactions
Just had mine tinted and ceramic black on black on black. Lowering springs and sway bar finished this week. Borla Exhaust already in

Attachments

Reactions
Just had mine tinted and ceramic black on black on black. Lowering springs and sway bar finished this week. Borla Exhaust already in
Looks great. Did you tint your headlights in same material as windows, or are they covers?

Scrappyzz2

Reactions
The headlights were professionally done. They were dipped. The front were dipped once and the rear twice.. I’ll grab a pic of it later

Reactions
The headlights were professionally done. They were dipped. The front were dipped once and the rear twice.. I’ll grab a pic of it later
Where do you get something like that done? An aftermarket shop? Curious where to go in Central Ohio for that.

Scrappyzz2

Reactions
Where do you get something like that done? An aftermarket shop? Curious where to go in Central Ohio for that.
I went to get the ST ceramiced and when I brought it in the guy mentioned he did tint dip so naturally I had to do it lol. The whole ceramic of paint and window w dip cost 700 clean..