Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

BIG ASS WARNING - EAGLE ONE ALL WHEEL CLEANER

F=MA

Reactions
I have used Eagle One All Wheel Cleaner for as long as I can remember. I had zero issues with the product or the packaging until they changed the bottle design from the old flat wide bottle to the new circular bottles. Bottom line is the new circular bottles seep product and the first instance the leak went undetected in my New Black metal Husky cabinet. The product ate the paint off three levels of the cabinet as it dripped down from one level to the next. I contacted them and sent photos and they wanted me to get an estimate for repainting the cabinet. So going forward I park the six to eight bottles of Eagle One All Wheel Cleaner in a tupperware bowl to contain any leak. Fast forward several months. For a period of time (days) I had put the Eagle One All Wheel Cleaner bottles on the concrete floor of the garage to see if any would seep. I identify that bottle and set it aside in case I have to send it in to Eagle. I chose one of the bottles that wasn't leaking and take it with me to the car wash. It was riding in the cup holder to and from the cash wash with no issues, no evidence of any seeping. I set the bottle on the top of my stainless steel Craftmans tool cabinet and over the next few days the bottle seeped and the product ate through the clear coat on the top of my like new stainless steel Craftmans tool cabinet. I am sure someone at Eagle thought they needed to update thier image and maybe save a buck with Chineese made bottles (assumed). I did not find any evidence that the product was leaking from the top or the sprayer. I had read some reviews where people were complaining the bottles they received via shipping were not even full.
IMG_0341.JPG IMG_0372.JPG IMG_0352.JPG IMG_0809.JPG IMG_0810.JPG IMG_0811.JPG IMG_0818.JPG IMG_0813.JPG IMG_5515.JPG IMG_1357.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions
I have used Eagle One All Wheel Cleaner for as long as I can remember. I had zero issues with the product or the packaging until they changed the bottle design from the old flat wide bottle to the new circular bottles. Bottom line is the new circular bottles seep product and the first instance the leak went undetected in my New Black metal Husky cabinet. The product ate the paint off three levels of the cabinet as it dripped down from one level to the next. I contacted them and sent photos and they wanted me to get an estimate for repainting the cabinet. So going forward I park the six to eight bottles of Eagle One All Wheel Cleaner in a tupperware bowl to contain any leak. Fast forward several months. For a period of time (days) I had put the Eagle One All Wheel Cleaner bottles on the concrete floor of the garage to see if any would seep. I identify that bottle and set it aside in case I have to send it in to Eagle. I chose one of the bottles that wasn't leaking and take it with me to the car wash. It was riding in the cup holder to and from the cash wash with no issues, no evidence of any seeping. I set the bottle on the top of my stainless steel Craftmans tool cabinet and over the next few days the bottle seeped and the product ate through the clear coat on the top of my like new stainless steel Craftmans tool cabinet. I am sure someone at Eagle thought they needed to update thier image and maybe save a buck with Chineese made bottles (assumed). I did not find any evidence that the product was leaking from the top or the sprayer. I had read some reviews where people were complaining the bottles they received via shipping were not even full.
View attachment 2705 View attachment 2707 View attachment 2708 View attachment 2709 View attachment 2710 View attachment 2711 View attachment 2712 View attachment 2713 View attachment 2714 View attachment 2715
I dont use this product, but this is darn good information

OP
F=MA

F=MA

Reactions
Thread Starter #4
I am so glad that it is acid free otherwise it would have eaten through the garage floor :mad:

OP
F=MA

F=MA

Reactions
Thread Starter #5
FIY BUMP

ZRX61

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Reactions
I've avoided Eagle One ever since I discovered they make a PVD & aluminum wheel cleaner that isn't to be used on the wheels it was designed to be used on...

eagle1.jpg

OP
F=MA

F=MA

Reactions
Thread Starter #7
Priceless :ROFLMAO:

drama-gossips.gif

Reactions
So….,,,, what is it doing to the wheels??

OP
F=MA

F=MA

Reactions
Thread Starter #9
It would clean them ok if you spray it on at the car wash after everything is soaked down with the wash cycle. This first wash allows the wheels to cool off. I do that versus just spraying the wheels first because if you spray the wheels first with wheel cleaner and then find out the car wash is not working for whatever reason (your credit card doesn't work or the card reader is dicked up) in that bay you need to get to another bay or find some water fast to rinse it off so it doesn't dry onto a hot wheel. I just stopped using it altogether. I try and avoid drying in wet weather so I do not have to constantly clean road film off. I can control my schedule for the most part to be able to do this.

Last edited: