Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Best Phone Holder

Reactions
Hey All,

Anyone score on a dope phone holder/cradle? I’m partial to the magnetic type more than the claw type but am flexible. Got the one below but the pad is too large to fit on the flat dash trim above the vents.

Trying to place high enough to record Dragy runs.

I like UNBROKEN’s but don’t want to screw into dash.

Proclip seems to only offer one that mounts down by the shift selector.

Sound off!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
Guess I won’t post. lol

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST
I bought this one a couple years ago because it has a motor function as well as Qi wireless charging. Originally used for a Samsung S9 but fits my iPhone 11 Pro Max with a thin case on it. The vent mount is somewhat a pain on the Explorer vents but I was able to get it to work for me. I bought one of those wireless carplay devices so the only wire I have showing is the one to this mount.

I would look for a similar item again.

Note: This seller started selling webcams under this listing and reverted back to the chargers, hence mixed reviews.

AA019381-02F2-4CA0-B338-C0D6E86AEC17.jpeg

OP
SwagSolo
Reactions
Thread Starter #6
I bought this one a couple years ago because it has a motor function as well as Qi wireless charging. Originally used for a Samsung S9 but fits my iPhone 11 Pro Max with a thin case on it. The vent mount is somewhat a pain on the Explorer vents but I was able to get it to work for me. I bought one of those wireless carplay devices so the only wire I have showing is the one to this mount.

Note: This seller started selling webcams under this listing and reverted back to the chargers, hence mixed reviews.

View attachment 4561
Thx for the tip. Will research

OP
SwagSolo
Reactions
Thread Starter #7

View attachment 4561
Link is broken

Caveman183

U.S. Coast Guard Veteran
Reactions
Bought this on Amazon - holds up to 90 lbs or so it says. It’s incredibly strong and holds my big ass phone in it’s place. Would highly recommend! It’s called Mob Armor.

I understand it blocks the vent a little bit but this is a true 90 degree magnetic phone holder. You can alternate any position you want with it.

Mob Armor MobNetic Pro 90 – Universal Smartphone Mount & Holder w/ 2 MobNetic Shield Plates and 2 Mob Disc https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0725Q9YP...abc_HPM99NXGSS250BCC5ARH?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Attachments

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST
Link is broken

https://www.snagshout.com/offers/foxnovo-10w-fast-qi-wireless-car-charger-h/34b565b

Check this one out: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07SR86TCS/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_E5BTGP1T2WZ8W4B249GE

or this one: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08J7TJS2...abc_8H18YRFCYEC3XSPGPJCT?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

I hate the cheap ones that depend on the weight of the phone to clamp down. This one is the only one that seems to be motorized. Amazon is littered with the gravity/clamp mechanism.

Last edited:
OP
SwagSolo
Reactions
Thread Starter #11
Thanks!

Jshaffer3819

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Quad Lock with built in wireless charger. Awesome.