Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

BC Forged Wheels - Gorilla

F=MA

Reactions
Anyone know if the Gorilla Wheel locks 96643BDX will fit BC Forged Wheels? Finally ordered the BC Forged EH308's and don't want to show up at the tire store with unuseable lug nuts.

92onward

Active Duty U.S. Navy
Reactions
You’ll probably end up using tuner or small diameter spline lug nuts

Reactions
Woohoo! Very nice my Rapid Red / BC Forged brother!! What finished did you end up ordering? I have a black set of tuner style cone seat spline lug nuts which I'm not worried about fitting the BC Forged wheels. Although my RZ21 wheels should be here in Early March, I won't put them on until April when I know the snow and salt season is gone for good. Your wheel design also has the lugs within vs mine are exposed. There is some good info on there site regarding lug nuts:

Do BC Forged wheels only accept one type of lug nut/bolt seat?

Not at all. As all of our wheels are custom made per order, we offer multiple different types of lug seat machining options such as OEM ball seat machining or 60 degree conical seat machining. If you have any questions regarding what type of lug seat your vehicle uses from the factory or would like to discuss these options in further depth, please feel free to contact us via email at mailto:sales@bcforged-na.com

OP
F=MA

F=MA

Reactions
Thread Starter #4
Gloss Black and picked up a spare set of gloss red center caps to either use on the truck or as poker chips. Good info thanks.

Reactions
:ROFLMAO: They do look like poker chips.

Gloss black will look hot on the EH308s. Curious to see how the red centercaps will look with the Glass black and rapid red? Outside of matching the centercap with the wheel finish, the only centercap option I considered (for different set I ordered for my second car) was getting the manufacturer logo instead of the BC Forged logo. They offer that as an additional charge option$$.

OP
F=MA

F=MA

Reactions
Thread Starter #6
Anyone know if the Gorilla Wheel locks 96643BDX will fit BC Forged Wheels? Finally ordered the BC Forged EH309's and don't want to show up at the tire store with unusable lug nuts.

Explorer ST Posts