Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Back up Camera

Reactions
Got my ST two days ago and I’m curious if everyone camera is on the light foggy side? Is there a way to adjust the sharpness. The camera is clean and no plastic over it. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cdubya

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
our cameras are low resolution compared to other makes.

OP
M
Reactions
Thread Starter #3
Got it. Yeah just curious why not put a nice cam on 58k truck. It’s only like 59 bucks more probably

Lenny H

Reactions
I could deal with the resolution if the image was not so small. Why does Ford have a 10 inch tablet and the an image that uses a 3rd of the screen. I have seen bottom of the line econoboxes with larger images

Reactions
I could deal with the resolution if the image was not so small. Why does Ford have a 10 inch tablet and the an image that uses a 3rd of the screen. I have seen bottom of the line econoboxes with larger images
Drives me crazy as well. I just dont get it lol.

OP
M
Reactions
Thread Starter #6
Are you happy with the car overall! I’m having my second thoughts. It rattles too from front end going over bumps