Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Austin Texas...come on out.

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
If you’re in the Austin, TX area save this date. It’s our 3rd year having this show. Yesterday we got approval from all local entities like the PD, FD and even the Mayor.

100% of the proceeds go to the Save a Warrior foundation. Now more than ever we need to show our support for our Veterans, enlisted personnel and first responders.
Here’s a short list of what we have planned...and this list will grow. These are just the folks that stepped up yesterday when we found out we could have the show:

For the second year in a row, Continental Collision will be providing us a fully restored car that we will be giving away to a very deserving veteran.

For the third year,

-BSG security has donated an exotic weapons shoot for 4.
-Robert Juarez has donated a oiece of his custom made furniture, (very popular items, we have some in our place).
-Autographed pistons and rods from Ron Capps, Top fuel funny car driver.

And more to come.

Mark the date, Mark the location and come out. D37460C6-607D-4174-B4FB-476C285853B4.jpeg 9A3991E3-3D08-42D2-A390-FEA6BB803AA1.jpeg

OP
UNBROKEN

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
Thread Starter #2
Just received word from Line-x of Austin. They have been with us since day 1 and have donated a spray in bed liner each year. Tyler said he is upping the game this year and is giving us 2 bed liners to raffle off this year and said just to count them in for lifetime sponsors. . Amazing generosity Tyler.

Stop by and say hello if you need anything for your car or truck, or are looking for a new Cub cadet.

https://www.linexatx.com 9896560C-89D5-48EA-9C19-0DD47EB1A7C8.jpeg

OP
UNBROKEN

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
Thread Starter #3
Bump...it’s happening this Saturday the 26th.
weather is looking perfect and you won’t fund a better cause to support. F7D1CC79-BCB4-404D-B4FA-B7325F5DD35F.jpeg

Reactions
Awesome cause to support. Cool to see everyone behind it. Share some pics afterward.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
UNBROKEN

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
Thread Starter #5
Awesome cause to support. Cool to see everyone behind it. Share some pics afterward.

That was last year. The 2021 show is set and in the final planning stages now.

Reactions
Lmao. Would help if I checked the date on the post.