Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Anyone tuning the 2021s with HPT?

BT21ST

Reactions
Like mentioned above is anyone tuning the 21 Explorer STs on HP Tuners yet?

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
Palm Beach Dyno is for sure. I’d wait a bit for ZFG to start taking new customers though.

OP
BT21ST

BT21ST

Reactions
Thread Starter #3
I'm on his waiting list... I filled it out weeks ago and got an email confirmation. Hopefully it wont be too long! I just want a basic 93 and E50 tune. Keeping this all stock parts wise. Its the daily. Heck id pay extra to get it done as the waiting is not fun LOL!

Reactions
I have to say the 5 Star tune (92 perf) using the BullyDog interface has been money for me. Started out with a lag between 2nd and 3rd but now it is smooth and fast. Best 0-60 is 4.61s (using OBDLink , not Dragy) and I don't know what the hell I am doing on launch. All stock...except for the vinyl overlays. :cool:

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
I have to say the 5 Star tune (92 perf) using the BullyDog interface has been money for me. Started out with a lag between 2nd and 3rd but now it is smooth and fast. Best 0-60 is 4.61s (using OBDLink , not Dragy) and I don't know what the hell I am doing on launch. All stock...except for the vinyl overlays. :cool:
You’ll never get a legit time with a phone app. OBDLink uses the phone GPS which only has a 1 kHz refresh rate. Dragy is 10 kHz.

FORZDA3

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST
Yes, I’m using HPTuners to tune my 2021. It’s very nice software, but not up to the Cobb Tuning level of “greatness”.

Explorer ST Posts