Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Anyone in the 600+whp club?

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 EXPLORER ST
Met a guy the other day he called himself "Dude" his license plate read "GODZLLA" on his 2020 ST explorer.. he said he's just under 700whp (691whp)with pure turbos and stage 3 injectors hpfp60 and spd dp w/exhaust and cai/bov / intercooler on e85 tune
Anyway.. long story short i have everything but the fuel and turbo set up and im running e50zfg tune .. This dude straight MURDERED me.. it was uggggggggggggggly... - i couldnt prove the whp cause he didnt have dyno proof.. i was thinking this set up would make around 630-650ish.. but with the stage 3 injectors and e85 on pure turbo650..691whp!?!?!?!.. i didnt think those #'s were possible with the pureturbo650s

anyone north of 600whp? and whats your set up/tune?

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
Several in my FB group…probably none here. This isn’t really a performance oriented group outside of the basics.

paSTa

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Crazy you post this today, I was just at the e85 pump filling up and hear a beep, I look up and see a black ST with a big brake kit roll past and then mash it, guy absolutely took off, same plate. Wish he turned around lol I had some questions! I need someone up here to starting building these transmissions

OP
MacandCheeseST
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 EXPLORER ST
Thread Starter #4
Crazy you post this today, I was just at the e85 pump filling up and hear a beep, I look up and see a black ST with a big brake kit roll past and then mash it, guy absolutely took off, same plate. Wish he turned around lol I had some questions! I need someone up here to starting building these transmissions

Where you finding the e85? southington is only one remotely close to me

paSTa

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
yeah Southington, fortunate to just be a few miles away I think its 1 of 2 stations in the entire state