Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Anyone hear??

KamaST

Reactions
Just checking in it's been a while wanna see if anyone wanna get together?? Just trying to get some traction in here, chime in gang! Aloha Kama!!

Reactions
Aloha, Kama . Looks like you are by the old Oahu Plumbing Supply. I am running my 2020 Altas blue ST in Hawaii Kai. There are a couple of other ST family haulers out here, white, black and another bule one that I have spotted. I do most o my cruising out to my Kapolei warehouse. I am retired and do club cruising in Mustangs and Shelbys, but the St is a un SUV.

OP
KamaST

KamaST

Reactions
Thread Starter #3
Aloha, Kama . Looks like you are by the old Oahu Plumbing Supply. I am running my 2020 Altas blue ST in Hawaii Kai. There are a couple of other ST family haulers out here, white, black and another bule one that I have spotted. I do most o my cruising out to my Kapolei warehouse. I am retired and do club cruising in Mustangs and Shelbys, but the St is a un SUV.
Mahalo for chiming in I have a couple guys I speak to on a FB page High Performance Explorer ST page I was gonna put up a post to see who wants to shoot a cruise. I work at PH and I see a bunch on base and in my neck of the woods in Ewa. Looking to get more enthusiasts to hang out and swap stories and info, I'm building my ST did almost every bolt ons except the big dollar items (big turbos, trans, fuel system, etc...) I'm enjoying this platform alot coming from the euro community this is definitely a change of pace lol. Hope to setup a get together soon