Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Anyone have 5 star 93 dragy pulls?

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 explorer st
Just looking for somy pics Or videos of some 5 star tunes

laxpl20st

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Reactions
I have quarter mile ET results

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
Just looking for somy pics Or videos of some 5 star tunes
With the countless posts here and threads on every FB group about how bad 5 Star is when compared to others…why would you even be considering them? Makes no sense.

OP
C
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 explorer st
Thread Starter #4
I have quarter mile ET results
What did u run i might go this weekend to see what i run

OP
C
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 explorer st
Thread Starter #5
With the countless posts here and threads on every FB group about how bad 5 Star is when compared to others…why would you even be considering them? Makes no sense.
I dont have Facebook only instagram I already tuned it with 5 star its not bad shifts are good

ARC

Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 ST Black
If I can remember correctly, I was around a 12.8-12.9 with the 93 tune, then I went to the E50 tune and pull consistent 12.2 - 12.3.
I have the AFE intake, exhaust, spare and jack removed.
I have had good luck with 5 star even though people on here don't care for them.
I ordered the 5 star tune prior to joining the forum and didn't want to drop another 600 on the ZFG tune.
I do plan on going to HP ZFG tune to see high 11 times on the 1/4 hopefully.

laxpl20st

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Reactions
I ran a best of 13.96 @ 98.75 mph as a totally stock ST. With a K & N filter and the 93 tune it has run 12.90 @ 108.25. I guess that I was looking in all the wrong places to see what other people were running and what their results were.

OP
C
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 explorer st
Thread Starter #8
I ran a best of 13.96 @ 98.75 mph as a totally stock ST. With a K & N filter and the 93 tune it has run 12.90 @ 108.25. I guess that I was looking in all the wrong places to see what other people were running and what their results were.
Nice ill post 89 and 93 times once i go i tried to launch at 3k but my tires wont hold lol idk how to add a video on here but this is a pull i did https://youtube.com/shorts/xPNKnPWpzog?feature=share