Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Anyone else have oil leak problems

dlredvay

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST
New member here and just purchased our ST in September and this car has had nothing but oil leaks since we got it. The dealership has replaced the oil pan twice. They've replaced the key fob, the radio does wierd things like staying on one station but the song is on another station, the maps is all messed up and it won't let me push buttons to get out of it so I have to turn off the car to "reset" everything. The crash driver assist goes off even though there's NO ONE in front of me but when I do have to slam on my brakes because someone cuts me off, NOTHING!!! I'm at my wits end with this brand new car

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 ST
Lemon Law?

DaveG ST

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
If you otherwise like the ST, keep taking it back to the dealer to get it right. And yes, they are required to give you a loaner or they have to pay for a rental. This is covered under the warranty just like repairs are covered. Ford will reimburse the dealer, no worries.