Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Any other factory OEM wheels that fit the ST?

SOUTHFLST

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Reactions
I’m wondering if an other makers have wheels with the right bolt pattern that will work on the ST. Anything AMG, trackhawk/hellcat, etc.
Anybody know of any that will work?

Reactions
Vehicle
2017 Mustang Ecoboost
Hi. First time poster here.
I've got a 2017 Mustang and am planning to purchase an ST-Line 4WD and perform some modifications. I've been looking into wheels and tires and determined that the current line of Explorers use wheels with the same hub diameter, wheel stud diameter and bolt pattern as the Mustangs. There is a huge variety of wheels available for the Mustangs and many are more than strong enough to be used on the Explorer. The offsets tend to be too far inward for the Explorers, but there are many sizes that will work. I like the 19 x 9 or 19 x 10 Apex wheels with ET34 and ET40 respectively. The Apex 19 x 11s might work with the Bora spacers many recommend on this site. Quality 19 inch wheels will probably save you 10+ lbs per corner.