Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

All Weather Floor Mats

iBobFX4

Reactions
Go with the Ford All Weather Floor Mats? or Weathertech? or something else?

Reactions
I have the Ford mats and they are rather flimsy. I would prefer a more substantial rubber construction.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sean6365

Reactions
We bought the Ford all weather floor liners, they fit well and don’t curl on the edges like some other brands do. Once in place they won’t move and provide a lot of carpet coverage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions
We bought the Ford all weather floor liners, they fit well and don’t curl on the edges like some other brands do. Once in place they won’t move and provide a lot of carpet coverage.

I agree. I also have the Ford all weather liners and they fit perfectly. I had the Weather Tech liners in my 2016 Explorer and they curled on all of the edges. For me the Ford fits much better.

Dgoebel57

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Reactions
+1 for the Ford all weather liners. The carpet mats are hiding under my rear storage liner awaiting Spring...

Reactions
Husky or Weathertech. My escapes had Husky - Weathertech beat them to market on the ST or I would have Huskys now.
BUT - I have 1st & 2nd row Weathertech. I run with the 3rd row down usually and would like a two-piece something or at least one piece that covers what's exposed with all seats up. I do like the Weathertech! Light, but solid!

PJ

OP
iBobFX4

iBobFX4

Reactions
Thread Starter #8
Husky Liners x-act ordered from Amazon.

Reactions
I just ordered Weathertech's large cargo mat. For as many times as I've had the 3rd row up, I don't want that weird looking one from Husky and it will match the 1 & 2 rows I already have. Please let us know how that Husky 3rd row mat works.

Kirk ST

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
I'm late to this forum, but posting b/c someone else may research the same thing. I've had weathertech in multiple cars. I went with the Ford liners (for the front and 2nd row) this time and am really pleased with them. I like the softer rubber which covers the carpet and edges really well. Harder construction mats sometimes have a gap or hover over the edges a bit, these really rest in place very nicely. The rear mats extend over the middle hump too, which was a nice surprise since kids always step right on the middle section when getting in and out! These are thick rubber and seem very durable and easy to clean. The weathertech mats I've had before seemed to hold dirt in scratches and the texture. I was surprised at the quality of the Ford mats and pleased with the price ~$175

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Same comments as Kirk - the Ford all weather mats are really nice. My ST came with them so I guess I was lucky.

OK ST

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions