Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Aftermarket Heads Up Display (HUD)

KegsBdry

Reactions
Looking for any suggestions on an Aftermarket Heads Up Display (HUD)

My father's 2017 Chevy SS has a HUD and it looks great while driving. No need to take your eyes of the road.

Ford dropped the ball on including this as an option. But they did put a lot of $ into their fancy dashboard. So I see why.

OP
KegsBdry

KegsBdry

Reactions
Thread Starter #2
If anyone gets around to getting one, here is the model I went with: ACECAR Head Up Display Car...

It works great. Screenshot_20210706-222744.jpg

OK ST

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
So you are presently using this one in your ST? Got pics of where mounted and how it looks on the windshield?

OP
KegsBdry

KegsBdry

Reactions
Thread Starter #4
So you are presently using this one in your ST? Got pics of where mounted and how it looks on the windshield?
Sure thing.

Mind the messy garage. But I mounted mine to the left near the crease; which is by the pillar to hide the "grip mat" under the device. Basically, it keeps it from sliding around. It also helps keeping close to an edge to hide the cable.

Love the MPH + RPM HUD.

It also auto adjusts to light (dims at night).
Screenshot_20210708-084400.jpg