Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

FS Accessories and aftermarket parts. Floor mats, hood struts, Auto Start Eliminator, etc...

Jstforefn

Reactions
Just sold my 2020 Explorer Limited and took off some of the aftermarket parts. Some are exclusive to the 2.3 Ecoboost engine and other parts are applicable to the 2020+ bodystyle and will work on ST trim Explorers. Might be some 2.3 guys lurking in here just like I did.

- K&N cold air intake - 2.3 Ecoboost. Retails for $399. Used for less than a year and looks brand new. Comes with everything needed for installation. - $250

- Complete all-weather floor mats for any trim 2020+ Explorer with second row captain's chairs and center console. First and Second row are Ford factory mats. Third row is Husky brand and rear compartment mat is Smartliner brand.
First and second row retails for $185.00 - $100
Third row retails for $75 - $50
Rear compartment area retails for $89.99 - $50
Full set - $200

- Redline360 hood struts. Comes with all brackets. You will need to look up installation instructions online and rivet top bracket to hood. Simple install. Retails for $99.95 - $50

- AutoStart/Stop Eliminator. Retails for $99.99 - $75

- JLT Oil Catch Can for the 2.3 Ecoboost Explorer. I had to modify placement due to cold air intake so the lines are a little shorter. Mounted under strut bar. Retails for $159. - $100

- Factory roof rack cross bars. Retails for $295. Can be found on eBay for $265. - $200

- Rear cargo sill protector. Stainless steel with black carbon fiber effect. Needs new double-sided tape for install. Retails for $119. - $75

Attachments

Reactions
ill take hood struts zip 93304

408hatch

Reactions
I'll take the autostop eliminator going to 77381. Let me know how you want to be paid
Thanks!

OP
J

Jstforefn

Reactions
Thread Starter #4
Checking on shipping costs today and will follow back up in private messages.

OP
J

Jstforefn

Reactions
Thread Starter #5
Shipping costs provided