Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Abusing an Explorer ST for science

Reactions
Hopefully this gives y'all a little more confidence in your purchases.

Reactions
Idiots. Probably rented it or borrowed it.

Reactions
Well…no sense buying a toy if you’re not going to play with it

Autoworker

1000 Post Club
Reactions
But the Carfax said, " One Owner, Low Mileage, and No Accidents." :LOL:

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
thanks for sharing!

OP
Sstockss
Reactions
Thread Starter #9
So that was you beating on it. I thought you just found that video on YouTube or something. Wow. Good luck.
You seem like a really fun person to be around.

OP
Sstockss
Reactions
Thread Starter #10
Well…no sense buying a toy if you’re not going to play with it
I know, John is taking this shit so personally.

I have more fun things to do with my time than complain about people playing with their own toys.

thanks for sharing!
Glad you enjoyed it!

TMac

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Not knowing anything about the economics of youtube, my question is: Will this generate enough views to pay for the damage? ;-) In any case, it's your vehicle, do what you want with it.

OP
Sstockss
Reactions
Thread Starter #13
Not knowing anything about the economics of youtube, my question is: Will this generate enough views to pay for the damage? ;-) In any case, it's your vehicle, do what you want with it.

I'm not even close to being able to monetize videos yet, this is all pro bono. Nothing was hurt other than aero, and exhaust, and bumpers and side skirts anyway hahaha.

Got the exploder for my wife, and she doesn't like it so it's mine til the bronco gets here. She has a model x daily that I'm not allowed to drive anymore for some reason....

Reactions
Hopefully this gives y'all a little more confidence in your purchases.

“The Fool On The Hill” by the Beatles. Good song and this would have been a great album cover LOL!

Reactions
Confirmed, you're no fun at parties.
Damn! You ruined my day! Seriously, I thought you just shared that video that you saw on YouTube. I really didn’t mean to hurt your feelings and you’re right, I highly doubt we’d have fun if we ran in to one another at a party. But it’s all good:)

OP
Sstockss
Reactions
Thread Starter #18
That's some good R&D. Well, "R" anyways, lol.
Hey if I can't find the answers to my questions the easy way.... There's only one other way to find out!

"r" something that's for sure lol

Reactions
Hey,

I liked seeing some of the excursions, but pulling endless donuts in a school parking lot or on some lawn or field (unless your yard) is rather rude amd disrespectful. I am surprised someone did not help you with your over inflated tires.

Safe travels,

Ron

Reactions
Should be interesting to see if the Timberline can do any better. I assume the bulk of the vehicle and its functional equipment is the same, other than some beefier all terrain tires and a bit more ground clearance.