Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Above Spare Tire - Trunk storage bag

KegsBdry

Reactions
Does anyone use any bags/satchels that fit the spare trunk storage perfectly? There are a number of emergency items I keep in the storage section above the spare tire. I like to keep the tire pressure up to date even on my spare every 6 months and it can be tiresome to remove all this stuff. Plus I often think about if I ever get rear-ended at a stop light, all those small items will now become missiles to everyone in the cabin.

Are there any bags/satchel that would fit in this compartment that meet the dimensions almost perfectly? Maybe two bags/satchels to make it lighter.

Last edited:
OP
KegsBdry

KegsBdry

Reactions
Thread Starter #3
Clever organizer! Now when you need to access below it, you don't have to take everything out individually.

I ended up going with a couple weekend travel bags that I was no longer using. I separated the contents of the bags between vehicle repair/maintenance and survival/(food/water). I'm a bit of a prepper. :rolleyes:

Reactions
Vehicle
Ford Explorer ST PHEV MY22
Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST
Neat product. 2x price of item for shipping hurts.
Are there no US options?

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST