Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

About to be a New Owner!

Sarge101st

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford Explorer ST
Hello everyone. About to purchase a 2020 ST. Excited to get into one as the vehicle looks awesome. Been lurking through the forums getting some ideas of what I want from the vehicle and what I want to do. I'm going to post some unanswered questions in their respective forums about changes but all in all it seems like there is not much needed to do with the vehicle.

Reactions
Vehicle
'21 Explorer ST
Good luck with the purchase, you're going to have a lot of fun with it! Make sure we get some pictures when you do!

OP
Sarge101st

Sarge101st

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford Explorer ST
Thread Starter #3
Will do and thank you!

STFan

Administrator
Reactions
Welcome aboard and hope the purchase goes smoothly

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Hello everyone. About to purchase a 2020 ST. Excited to get into one as the vehicle looks awesome. Been lurking through the forums getting some ideas of what I want from the vehicle and what I want to do. I'm going to post some unanswered questions in their respective forums about changes but all in all it seems like there is not much needed to do with the vehicle.
Welcome to the forum

Cajun Heat

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Welcome to the forum and good luck with your purchase.