Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

A Plan Pricing Question

hotrodruby

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Reactions
Hey all,

I qualify for A Plan Pricing with my Uncle working at the Truck Plant in Kentucky and I was wondering how much of a discount off MSRP I would get? I've built a 2021 ST in Ford's website and with 401A I get an MSRP price of around $57k and with 400A I get around $53k. What can I actually expect to pay after A Plan?

The used market is so awful right now that I'm thinking about buying new, but I'd like to know what to expect with A Plan.

Thanks!

Autoworker

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Welcome to the forum. I looked at the paperwork where we purchased our ST on the Z plan. (same as A-plan, but retiree). Window sticker was $57,695.00. A/Z Plan was $53,418.58. Friends and Family was 55,496.81, still a substantial savings. I've heard that the 2021's were priced lower than the 2020's so hopefully you'll get more for your dollar. A/Z plan is a great benefit for Ford employees and immediate family so take advantage of it if you can. Good Luck!