Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

700 awhp Explorer ST

CareerFiremanGuy

1000 Post Club
Firefighter/EMT
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Video Title Should Be:

"700 AWHP Rear Axle Bolt Snapper"

"When your stock ST's 330 awhp wasn't enough to snap your 1/3 bolt, try this ..."

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer Platinum
Video Title Should Be:

"700 AWHP Rear Axle Bolt Snapper"

"When your stock ST's 330 awhp wasn't enough to snap your 1/3 bolt, try this ..."
Meaning no disrespect, I'm sure this was posted in humor and not malice. I would imagine that those looking to get these kinds of AWHP numbers would include upgrading quite a number of different components to get to this point, including the subframe at very least. Even if they didn't, I would imagine, given the amount of custom fabrication work this beast required, that they would custom fab something to strengthen the rear end to be able to sustain that amount of strain. If not at first, it sure wouldn't take long before they did :ROFLMAO:. Just my unsolicited 2 cents worth, not looking to ruffle any feathers. :geek:

CareerFiremanGuy

1000 Post Club
Firefighter/EMT
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
It is a 2020, hence all the bolts.
All for one and one for all! (as the 3 Musketeers used to say)

Meaning no disrespect, I'm sure this was posted in humor and not malice ... not looking to ruffle any feathers.

Dale5403

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Meaning no disrespect, I'm sure this was posted in humor and not malice. I would imagine that those looking to get these kinds of AWHP numbers would include upgrading quite a number of different components to get to this point, including the subframe at very least. Even if they didn't, I would imagine, given the amount of custom fabrication work this beast required, that they would custom fab something to strengthen the rear end to be able to sustain that amount of strain. If not at first, it sure wouldn't take long before they did :ROFLMAO:. Just my unsolicited 2 cents worth, not looking to ruffle any feathers. :geek:
The videao does state a rear differential brace. Not surprised with ZFG.

CareerFiremanGuy

1000 Post Club
Firefighter/EMT
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
The videao does state a rear differential brace. Not surprised with ZFG.
People are getting so touchy feely. Lol

CH46E

U.S. Marine Veteran
Reactions
Very cool. Question. Why run E40 over E50 or E85? Looks like he has the fueling for full E85? Just curious

TMac

1000 Post Club
Reactions
It's likely at those HP levels there isn't enough injector or pump to support higher levels of ethanol.

OP
ZFGracing
Reactions
Thread Starter #10
Very cool. Question. Why run E40 over E50 or E85? Looks like he has the fueling for full E85? Just curious
Not enough fuel system to go any higher in ethanol content.

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk

blythkd

U.S. Marine Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford Explorer ST
Very cool! Love this platform...

Reactions
stock shortblock? very nice! These CGI blocks may have very exciting power potential not seen since a certain other iron-block 6-cyl :)